The best way to solve the many challenges associated with shipping pharmaceuticals and ensure compliance at the same time is to find a solution that offers better visibility through real-time tracking of pharmaceutical shipments whether by land, sea, or air. In addition to potentially saving pharma shipments that could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars or more, real-time tracking of pharmaceutical shipments offers the following features and benefits:
- Real-time, accurate visualization and monitoring of location, temperature, humidity and security will help improve OTIF rates.
- Real-time actionable alerts, configured to each client’s unique specifications, allow for proactive planning and responses when disruptions occur.
- Shipment analysis scorecards and reports on different modes and lanes.
- Cloud-based recordkeeping for following FDA guidelines.
- Non-lithium sensor batteries, which are safer and provide sustainability.
- 24//7 monitoring that extends your team with logistics professionals.
- Single-use trackers that eliminate reverse logistics challenges.
- Global cellular coverage options include LTE, IoT, Cat-M1 (4G/5G), and GSM (2G) Fallback.
- Better shipping predictability that is derived from data analytics will control overstocking and eliminate wasteful spending.
- Better inventory visibility will lead to less loss due to spoilage.
To learn more, download our white paper:
Capturing real-world data on pharma shipping to inform supply chain decisions
Tive provides shippers, 3PLs, and logistics service providers (LSPs) with hardware, software, and 24/7 support to help eliminate preventable delays and damage. Contact us to see our trackers in action and start getting real-time conditions and locations of your pharma shipments to avoid temperature excursions and stay proactive on at-risk shipments.